Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chocolate For Anton


Philly's 3-Step Chocolate Lover's Cheesecake

2 pkgs 8 oz cream cheese
1/2 c. of sugar
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
2 eggs
4 squares of semi sweet chocolate, melted
1 ready to use chocolate cookie crust

Steps:

1. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended then add melted chocolate.

2. Pour into crust.

3. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until almost set. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with your favorite fruit.

*No clue what these measurements and oven temp translate to for the UK. But it's a simple recipe, figured it had to be or else you'd burn your place down, lol. Recipe came from "Best Recipes Chocolate Lovers' Desserts."

Enjoy, Brat. ;p

9 comments:

  1. THAT is going to be delicious! And the recipe looks good too.

    "Top with your favorite fruit."

    or more chocolate...

    Why are you up at 4 in the morning again? Are you a "Kat burglar"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or more chocolate...yes.

    I'm turning into an anorexic insomniac, lol. Leave me alone. ;p

    No don't. I like you messing with me. ;)

    Gonna make it? The cheesecake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or stick Kit Kat bars into it, like a chocolate porcupine. Don't mind me, I've eaten Philly Cheesecake - NY Cheesecake is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Mark! I love Kit Kats. I can spend ages nibbling the chocolate off one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's it. I'm going back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to make a philly cheese cake like that when I was a bachelor. Except not chocolate. And not baked. Mix it, throw it in the fidge and eat it all.

    My wife is more classy and has a fancy baked, amaretto chocolate cheesecake she bakes for my birthday (hmm, that's not far away, I'll have to drop some hints).

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wonder you even bothered putting it in the fridge Alan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what Alan's talking about...it has to set or it's mush, lol.

    ReplyDelete