Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Touch of Kink

Lipstick kisses on your head
Lipstick kisses everywhere
Crawling up you in our bed
Scrape my nails here and there

It’s just a silly little game
A little game

Babe

Drizzle honey
And lick and lick some more
Tickle, Honey?
Just what you asked for

It’s just a silly little game
A little game

Babe

Straddle your hips
Smile so slow
Taste your lips
Moving low…

It’s just a silly little game
A little game

Babe


Snap my garter
Caress my calves
So glad you barter
For kinky tongue laves

It’s just a silly little game
A little game

Babe

7 comments:

  1. This game sounds like more fun than Monopoly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This feels a bit like a tennis match with the ball bouncing between the two blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe two balls bouncing between something softer than Monopoly pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark - never a double entendre when a single entedre will do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup. Going back to bed. Wake me up when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I double entendred during a tennis metaphor. I may implode...

    ReplyDelete