Monday, November 9, 2009

Odds and Ends

Dunno what to post about today...can't write a single poem. That's strange for me, lol. So consider this my misc. post.



This was taken for photography class. It's my little monkeys at 2 and 3 years old. Noah is the screamer, Gabriel's staring off distractedly. So true to form. Hehehe.





This one is Noah at Dawes, a state park in OH. I just liked the colors, textures, and contrast between his red shirt and the trees... Plus, Dawes rocks!




Some art. Why not? Lol. I was messing around with different techniques. It's nothing major, just fun and colorful.


;D

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks for sharing the photos, Kat. Looks like someone needed a nap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, most definitely! Noah's 6 now, but still fussy. Lmao. Poor kid.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first photo of your two boys...and your art is wonderful. x x

    ReplyDelete