Art, Writing, Opinion.
I have a real "soft spot" for female singers-songwriters. Suzanne Vega, Kate Bush, Katie Melua, Amy Studt and, first and foremost...A bit shouty, the album version is much better.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWi4JjBpMAQThis still breaks me up.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLfNkwLr1UNobody remembers Judie Tzuke. Paxman-Tzuke songs were amazing.
I didn't really like the first song, because of the shouting, but the second one was nice. I really liked it.I never heard of her, so thanks for educating me, Teach, lol.;)
I have a real "soft spot" for female singers-songwriters. Suzanne Vega, Kate Bush, Katie Melua, Amy Studt and, first and foremost...
ReplyDeleteA bit shouty, the album version is much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWi4JjBpMAQ
This still breaks me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLfNkwLr1U
Nobody remembers Judie Tzuke. Paxman-Tzuke songs were amazing.
I didn't really like the first song, because of the shouting, but the second one was nice. I really liked it.
ReplyDeleteI never heard of her, so thanks for educating me, Teach, lol.
;)