Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Crazy Kids...

We're sitting down to dinner when my seven year old, Gabriel, asks with all seriousness... "Who here has eaten babies?" I looked at him with confusion and said, "I'm sorry? What did you say?" And he looks a bit embarrassed and repeats, "Who has eaten babies?" I laughed and said, "No one. Why? Are you volunteering?" He blushes (he's rather shy) and says, "No!"

I grin at him and ask, "Why do you think people eat babies?" He perks up a bit at this question and replies, "Well you eat them and then they come out, right?" My Mom and I looked at each other and just busted up laughing. I looked at Gabriel as if he were the cutest thing on Earth, because, well, he is. Then I asked him, "Is that how you think babies are born? That we eat them and then push them out?" He flashes me his gums (his two front teeth are missing) and says, "Yup! How else would they get in your tummy?"

Bless his heart. Sex ed is gonna scare the crap out of him. And me. Lmao!

Have a good day y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Omigawd, Kat, that is cute.
    Good luck with all the sex ed stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Kat. He'll just have to learn the sex stuff on the streets like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...not for a long time from now. Lol. Don't age me Alan!

    Glad you both got a kick outta that.

    ReplyDelete