Thursday, October 22, 2009

Babe

Your face is the first thing I wanna see
when I wake up
The last thing I imagine
when I go to sleep at night

The flare of your nostrils
The quirk of your lips
Your green eyes twinkling
Have captured my attention

I think of your voice
When I'm alone
When I'm in a crowded room
When everything is chaos spinning around me

And it brings me peace, brings me joy
Your words spark a smile from deep inside
And spreads warmth across my heart

Until the only words left are these--
I'm yours, Babe
For as long as you want me

3 comments:

  1. That sure sounds like one lucky little pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully sweet love poem. Great way to end the week and start the lazy weekend.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, Mr. Gully, you of all people know who that poem was about, lol.

    Thanks Helen!
    :)

    ReplyDelete