Monday, October 26, 2009

Wild Things

"Come and play with me"
I say with a naughty wink
Let's play like kids
Run and splash in puddles

Chase me, Gorgeous
I won't run too far
I'll let you catch me
And we'll tumble to the grass

Laugh and roll in Autumn leaves
I'll pick them from your hair
And kiss you sweet
I'll be your troublemaker

Come be my brat
Stroke my cheek and nuzzle my neck
Make me squirm and giggle
Like we're teens again

Let's egg the neighbor's car
And crank call the grocer
Let's act like morons
For just a while yet

Let's go parking
Play twister to get around the gearshift
I love you, Babe
I'm your troublemaker and you're my brat

We'll be practical tomorrow
Go to work
And act like grownups
Make love in bed like usual

But for today let's find some trouble
Find some joy in naughty things
Let's be wild and free and young
I'll load the paintball gun--you grab your coveralls!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that one Kat. Very whimsical and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thanks, Alan. He brings out the playfulness in me, poor man. Lmao.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete