Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Fantasy

I see your face when I close my eyes
The things you make me fantasize...
The sweetness of your kiss
A discovery I don’t wanna miss

Such a heady spell
Too many things to tell
Flickering emotions in the night
Flickering shadows in candle light

It’s a crazy lust-like-love affair
Neither here, nor there
But somewhere lost between
Babe, you know what I mean?

And yet, I’d meet up anywhere
As long as you are there
It’s such a wild thing
Stitched together by a dream…

1 comment:

  1. I woke up beside you,
    Tried to kiss you,
    But you shrugged me off,

    We ate breakfast,
    Silent,
    Except for screaming kids,

    My mistake explained,
    With a closed mouth,
    And a very hard stare,

    I joked at you,
    Followed you around the store,
    MY food was rejected,

    We went to bed,
    Tried to kiss you,
    But you shrugged me off,

    I woke up without you,
    Just a dream,
    And I wept.

    ReplyDelete