Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shiver

Soft breath upon my neck
Hands roughly grasping
Trembling wreck
Guttural rasping

You slip and slide
Fall
I smile wide
Stall

Twinkle in your eye
Focused objective
Unable to deny
Your master directive

Pull my hair
Quiver
Touch me there
Shiver




*** So I'm probably never writing another bitter poem again. I sit down and think, okay, let's write something completely depressing, but this shit comes instead. No stories, no essays, just this crap.

I hope everybody likes soppy, gooey love poems and smut.

4 comments:

  1. I like soppy, gooey smut, but that's another story.

    Loved the poem! Shame I'm stuck at my desk again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat:

    Gooey is good. Better in my opinion than 'depressing', which can be so ... you know, depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you're right, Mark.

    It's just a strange switch for me. Not used to it yet, lmao.

    ReplyDelete