Monday, September 7, 2009

Revisiting High School Days, lol

What was in your cd player, Walkman, stereo, or dare I say it, 8 track, when you were in high school? Lol. Here's a small slice of my playlist, circa 1992-1996. I already posted Danzig, he figured heavily, but there was also:



Blind Mellon No Rain Shannon Hoon RIP.

Blondie Rapture Madonna eat your heart out.

Great song, stupid video:




Fiona Apple Criminal



Love-love-love Ozzmosis:


The Garden is an amazing album, so many good songs.


Leaving off tons of great artists: Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, Nirvanna, Panterra, The Violent Femmes, Van Morrison, etc. What can I say? I was a strange teenager, lol.

14 comments:

  1. ...that grew into a strange woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!

    Who attracts strange men. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I haven't seen any around here. There's only... hey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful selection, thank you for sharing, Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked it, Jarmara.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember some of that stuff, but I was out of university by then. And I'd prefer not to revisit the high school days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. High school, eh Alan? I remember the music so well. Duke Ellington, Cab Calloway, the Casa Loma Orchestra and dancing to the Black Bottom. Ah, those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good gravy Anton, are you ancient? Lol.

    Looking for your chocolate? Sorry, won't post it till later. I was busy chatting up some lunatic last night (I mean that with all of the sweetness a girl can muster) and I'll be out most of today. ;p


    That's too bad Alan. High School was strange for me, but I loved the tunes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kat - warned you what would happen if you put up your email address. It's sure to attract weirdos.

    Not lecturing...

    No hurry on the chocolate. I need to lose a pound or two anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's okay Anton. I like this particular weirdo.

    Yeah, I doubt if you ever lecture me again, Brat. ;P

    A couple of pounds, huh? And you ridiculed Vin for sporting a "soft" look. Figures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pfft. Anyway, winter's coming in, so the extra weight can't hurt.

    What were you doing up at almost four in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Homework. ;P

    Gotta go. Have a fun.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dunno, Anton, you're not gonna land a fine Irish lass with a couple extra pounds. Winter or no. ;P

    ReplyDelete